Wednesday, September 16, 2009

school

WOW! I really couldn't think of anything to write about today. I might just be having one of them days where my brain isn't working right and i can't come up with anything exciting to write about. The only thing I can think to write about is school. Before this semester started I was dreading comming to school. I really wasn't looking forward to attending HACC and i didn't even want to think about it. I hated high school as well. I didn't really enjoy learning or being stuck in school for 8 hours a day. I was really upset when it got down to the last week of summer and I knew school was right around the corner.
Surprisingly, I am actually excited about how much I enjoy most of my classes and comming to school 4 days a week. I am doing a lot better than i expected in all of my classes and I am also studying more than i thought I ever would. Even though I am studying my ass off, it really doesn't bother me that i spend so much time on school work. It seems like the nighs just fly by whenever i am studying or doing school work. I mean i still make time for a social life, which is very important for most people my age. I feel like i am juggling my school work and my social life in a really good manner though.
When people like my friends, my parents, my recent teachers, or my coworkers ask me how i like school, my response is usually a good one. I mean of course I don't like taking tests and quizes, but who does?

No comments:

Post a Comment