Wednesday, September 2, 2009

CLASS DISCUSSION

Even though i didn't say much, i really enjoyed today's discussion in class. There were so many things that i did and didn't agree with. For example, I agree that teachers should be able to teach the way that they want to as long as they meet the criteria. I also agreed with the main subjects that had to be taught. Even though you wont need some of the knowledge your taught from them classes i think its good to be learning whatever you can up until high school. Kind of like training your brain before you would run off and go to college to learn what you then, actualy want to learn. I actualy can't decide what side I'm on about the whole language discussion. I keep thinking totaly different thoughts about language being a manditory class.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about not being able to decide about the language topic. Everyone brought up good points on both sides of the issue. It was a compelling conversation. I definitely agree with the young lady who said that languages should be taught in elementary school. That is clearly the time when the brain can grasp languages with more ease. There are so many languages around the world that I am intrigued by, and wish I had the opportunity to learn when I was younger. Maybe I will give my old brain one more shot at it, haha.

    ReplyDelete