Sunday, September 27, 2009

Olive Garden

Today my family and I went out to eat. This is like a special thing because we, as a family, never go out to eat. We are usually never always home at the same time. One of us are either at school, sports, out shopping, out with friends, or to busy to go out to eat. Today we went to Olive Garden and it was actually really nice! When we got there my family and I were having fun joking around and making fun of eachother (which is usually how we have fun). We only had to wait about 25 minutes to be seated, which I think is good because usually I have always waited around 45 minutes to be sat at Olive Garden. When we finaly got seated, our waiter was on the ball with out waters, salads, and breadsticks. Having a good waiter or waitress usually makes your dinner so much better. Everything extra that we needed, he brought within a minute of us asking for it.
When it was time for us to order, he took our order and even brought out more salad and breadsticks. He was very friendly and funny. I really think he enjoyed his job and serving us. We got our food in a reasonable time but of course were half stuffed already from the all you can eat salad and breadsticks. All of our meals were wonderful! We ended up taking a lot of our food home. This, I thought was surprising, when we asked for boxes, he took each of our plates and put our food in a box for us. We didn't have to do one thing.
I just thought that this was a very good experience. A lot of times you can get stuck with a really nasty waiter or waitress that just doesn't give two craps about who they are serving. I really think this waiter did a fine job and helped my family and I enjoy our dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment