Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fair Time

The fair just opened yesterday and i am not excited to go at all. I think this is the first year that there is not one part of me that even wants to go a little. The fair is the same thing over and over again every year. I think it just gets old after so many years. I went to West York my whole life and every september when the fair was open we would get out of school early to go to the fair on student day. Almost everyone from the middle school and high school would either drive or walk over to the fair because the fair was so close. When I was in middle school I would love getting on the rides, that was the only reason I would want to go. Well other than being with all my friends. The fair food is the best too! They have the most best, but fattening food around. It's always the same every year though, same food, same rides, same games, and the same of almost anything else you could think of. I honestly think if they would change some things around then more people would want to go. I understand how long the fair has been going on and its a lot of traditional things that get set up every year, but I still think they should change something about it.
Even though i don't think I'm going to go, if you have never been there you should definitely go! It's an awesome experience and could be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment