Wednesday, October 28, 2009

haloween costume

AHH! Ok so I got this halloween costume. I dont really know what to call it but it is pretty cool! haha well the biggest reason i got it was because it comes with this belt and the belt holds a bottle and four shot glasses. Alright I thought that was pretty cool! ha I know I'm a loser. It is a little dress type thing and it came with the belt and the four shot glasses. The dress is green, orange, and red stripes and it looks pretty cool with the belt. Oh but the best part is, I have these brown shiny boots that will match the belt perfectly! haha I cannot wait for halloween. I don't know why I get so excited over little stuff like this, but I do!
My two friends Aaron and Sarah are having a big halloween party at their house on Saturday night! Oh and they have the perfect house for it. Thier house is back in the woods and it is a big house with a pretty big basement. I know already that there will be a lot of people there so thats good! I just hope it doesn't rain. The weather men are already calling for rain Saturday night but I just keep thinking to myself, what do they know? They are usually wrong anyway.
Oh I'm just so excited haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment