Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Presentations

I'm so glad that i got that presentation overwith! I dont know why but i can't stand talking infront of the class. Even if i have practiced and know my presentation very well i still hate it! My face will get bright red and i can tell that my voice is kind of shakey as well. My hands shake and my body feels like its going to explode. I don't know why either. I mean i feel pretty comfortable around everyone in the class. It's just when i get to the front of the class room and have to start talking.
Maybe it is because i never had a speech class in high school or even at hacc yet. I know for sure that i eventualy have to take one and I am terrified for that day to come. Hopefully it will really help me to become more comfortable talking infront of poeple.

No comments:

Post a Comment