Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Halloween!!!!!!

I am so excited that halloween is right around the corner! When I was little I would love getting dressed up and going out to collect as much candy as i possibly could. Now that I am older I still enjoy getting dressed up. I also enjoy going to haunted houses like the Field of Screams, and the house of Terror.
Even though me and my friends don't go "trick-or-treating" anymore we LOVE having halloween parties! I get so excited to see everyone dressed up! The last two years halloween has been the best "party" holiday ever! This past halloween me and my boyfriend had the BEST COSTUMES EVER! (well at least I thought so) We were "punk rockers" and had tattoos all over us, piercings, tons of make-up, crazy clothing, and tons of jewlery!
I also love going to haunted houses. The Field of Screams is my all time favorite haunted house I think its the scariest one! The hay ride is the best and soooo scary!!! On the other hand, my friends dad owns the House of Terror, so i have to act like i really like that haunted house. I mean i enjoyed going there but i think the Field of Screams was so much scarier.

1 comment:

  1. I love halloween too!!! I think I passed it in to all my kids as well because they have been talking about it since August, haha. Have fun and happy haunting!

    ReplyDelete