Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rain

UGH!!! I can not stand this rain! It makes me tired and miserable, I hate driving in it, it makes it hard to do anything outside, and it is so cold!
It really has to be true that rain makes you tired because i don't think i can take one more day of feeling as tired as I have been feeling from this rain! I feel so lazy and don't want to do anything but curl up in my blanket and go to sleep. I also claim that the rain gives me head aches because I have had a head ache for the past three days.
It is also horrible to drive in! I am so scared that im going to go sliding into the other lane when the roads are so wet. The worst is when it's raining so hard that you can't even see out your window. You have the wind shield wipers on and you still can't see a thing. I also just found out today that my heat doesn't even work in my piece of crap car so when i have to defrost my windows it's cold air that blows into my car.
Another reason I hate the rain is because nobody ever does anything. There is never anything going on and nobody parties when its raining either. You can't do anything outside either unless you want to be soaking wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment