Wednesday, November 18, 2009

School

I don't know what it is but I am starting to get so stressed out with school. I think part of it is that I am starting to slack off and I'm stressed that I am going to start doing worse in my classes. It might also be that its getting to the end of the semester and I am just anxious for it to be over. Whatever it is I really hope I stick with my school work until the end of the semester and keep my grades up. When this semester is over I will be so relieved.
On the other hand, this semester has gone by so fast. I mean I'm not complaining at all about it, I am just so surprised. It seemes like just a month ago it was september and we were just starting classes. I try to take advantage of everyday and not only look forward to the big bread because these semesters are just going to keep going faster and faster. I will be done with school before I know it and I want to treasure all the fun moments i have while I'm still in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment