Wednesday, November 18, 2009

my puppy!!!







I have a border collie and I truley believe that it is the best dog in the world! His name is Bear and he is mostly black with some white on him. Now I know the word collie makes some people think of a Lassie dog, but for those of you who don't know what a border collie lookes like, it doesnt look anything like an actual collie. Well at least Bear doesnt. I think he looks more like a lab with longer hair. He is fat because my family cannot say no when he begs them for food(especially my mother!).
All he really does all day is lay around, but he is so good. He will listen to any of us and do what we tell him. He wont eat his food once it is poured in his dish untill we say "okay go ahead." Bear never barks either (which I guess could be considered a bad thing if someone is trying to break in). He has never chewed anything up or ruined anything in out house.
He is also very spoiled though. He has a little girl friend who is a beautiful white German shepard (she is actually a very big dog) and her owner picks Bear up every morning to go to the park and play. Sometimes she will even take him home for the whole day so they can play all day long.
We never had a dog before this and I think this is the most perfect one anyone could ever have! I dont think that any dog in the world could ever recplace him.

No comments:

Post a Comment