Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thank You For Not Smoking

I really enjoyed the movie we watched in class Thank You For Not Smoking. I think it had a good story behind it and really enjoyed the actors and the roles they played throughout the movie. Nick, the main character, had a really interesting sense of humor and i really enjoyed watching him interact with his son.
This movie made a lot of good points about arguing correctly and reflected some of the things we have talked about previously in class. I thought Nick did an excellent job throughout the movie arguing his point and even teaching his son how to become a good arguer.
The movie was also made me laugh at times but was somewhat serious as well. I would definitely watch the movie again if I had the chance

No comments:

Post a Comment